Admissions Procedure – Pandemic
Due to Sars-Cov 2 pandemic restrictions, the following Admissions requirements/policies will be observed:
OLD STUDENT - ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Old Student with Summer Class
- • Certificate of Grade Completion/Form 137
1. Open your Internet browser. You must use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Go to SEMIS website.
2. Login using your username and password. For newly accepted students, you will receive your username and password in an email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org. If you forgot your password, contact SMCL IT Helpdesk thru Viber or e-mail them at email@example.com.
3. If you are a newly accepted student, read the “Data Privacy Statement” and click “Agree” to proceed.
4. If you wish to change your password, click your student number.
5. After logging in, you will be directed to the homepage where you can see your account details. Click “Enroll” to proceed.
6. The next webpage will display the fees for the year. The total amount and payment method can be seen on the right side of the screen.
7. Click the dropdown button for the payment type to choose whether you would like to pay the tuition in full or installment.
8. If you choose installment, you will need to type the amount that you wish to pay. The minimum downpayment is Php 3,000. Then choose the number of months to pay. Your monthly payment will be shown on screen.
9. Click “Save” or “Save/Print” to print a copy of your Enrollment Assessment Form (EAF).
10. Pay the amount onsite or online using bank transfer or GCash. You may also go to SM Business Center for payment. Click here for payment instructions.