Admissions Procedure – Pandemic
Due to Sars-Cov 2 pandemic restrictions, the following Admissions requirements/policies will be observed:
OLD STUDENT - ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Old Student with Summer Class
- • Certificate of Grade Completion/Form 137
1. Go to the Admission Unit at Saint Michael’s Hall. Follow safety protocols.
2. Present documents to the staff.
3. Get the Admission Slip.
4. Proceed to the IT Center and give Admission Slip to the staff to get Enrollment Assessment Form (EAF).
5. Go to the Business Services Center at Segunda Limaco Hall (first floor) and pay to the cashier.