Admissions Procedure – Pandemic
Due to Sars-Cov 2 pandemic restrictions, the following Admissions requirements/policies will be observed:
TRANSFEREES - ONSITE ENROLLMENT ONLY
- • Report Card (F 138)
- • NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
- • Good Moral Certificate (except Entering Grade 1)
- • Three (3) 1x1 ID Picture
In case, original copies of the requirements cannot be immediately submitted, the student/parent/guardian shall make a promissory note indicating when the original documents will be submitted.
1. Go to the Admission Unit at Saint Michael’s Hall. Follow safety protocols.
2. Present documents to the staff.
3. Get the Admission Slip.
4. Use a computer terminal to visit the School Enrollment Management Information System (SEMIS) website.
5. Follow the instructions for SEMIS enrollment.
6. Go to the Business Services Center at Segunda Limaco Hall (first floor) and pay to the cashier.