PAYING VIA ONLINE PAYMENT - PAYNAMICS (Preferred)
1. Go to SMCL Online Payment webpage.
2. Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and click the “Proceed” button. A new window will pop up to confirm if you accept the terms and conditions, if you do, click “I Agree” button.
3. Fill out the form. Make sure that the information that you are providing is correct and accurate.
** Under Payment Particulars, click on the dropdown menu to choose the type of fee you wish to pay for.
** If you are paying for your previous balance, you can specify the academic year by clicking the “Tuition Fee for SY” box.
** Double check if you have answered all required fields. Click “Submit” to proceed.
4. You will be redirected to a summary of all the information you have provided in the previous step. Click “Back” if you wish to change your responses, otherwise click “Proceed”.
5. You will be redirected to this page where you can choose the type of payment gateway that you want to use. Don’t forget to click the “I Agree” checkbox before clicking the "Continue” button.
6. If you choose over the counter or online banking payment method, you will be given a reference number similar to the image below. You can use this reference number to pay your bills. Follow the payment instructions that will appear on your screen. Reference number will also be sent to your e-mail address.
* You only have 48 hours to use this reference number. If the reference number is expired, you will have to repeat the process again from step 1 to get a new reference number.
7. You will receive an email like this if the transaction is successful. This email will serve as your digital receipt.
OTHER MODES OF PAYMENTS
One-stop bills payment service for your tuition fee and utility bills? We got it here at #SMStore Santa Rosa!
You may visit the following locations inside SM Store and at mall area:
🔹️SM Store Customer Service
🔹️Consumer Welfare Desk