TERTIARY EDUCATION DIVISION
INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (IBA)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Major in Human Resource Management
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Major in Marketing Management
- Vision of the Business Administration Program
- The Institute of Business Administration will be a center of excellence in the field of Business Education through the development of innovative learning systems that will produce prime movers and innovators in their respective fields of specialization who will help successfully propel the country further into the next millennium.
- Mission of the Business Administration Program
- The Institute of Business Administration of Saint Michael’s College of Laguna is committed towards the creation of a brighter and more fruitful way of life for men and women through the inculcation of productive skills in business and entrepreneurship, fully integrated with humanistic values and social concerns thus enabling them to become vital contributory members of society.
- EXIT COMPETENCIES
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENHANCEMENT
- Students have the preference to earn certifications as Certified Business Profession and/or Certified Marketing Professional through Global Professional Advancement.
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Human Resource Management
- • Management Trainee in Human Resource Management
- • Office Assistant
- • Administrative Assistant
- • Human Resource Assistant
- • Executive Assistant
- • Entrepreneur
- • Recruitment Assistant
- • Compensation Assistant
- • Benefits Assistant
- • Training and Development
- Marketing Management
- • Management Trainee in Marketing
- • Marketing Assistant
- • Account Executive
- • Merchandising Assistant
- • PR/Advertising Assistant
- • Service Crew
- • Customer Service Agent/Representative
- • Junior Sales Trainer
- • Receptionist
- • Entrepreneur
- • Product/Brand Assistant
- • Order/Billing Assistant
- AFFILIATIONS FOR PRACTICUM
- • Transitions Optical Phils., Inc.
- • Maybank Phils., Inc.
- • iQor Philippines
- • MotorCentral Sales Corp.
- • Convergys Alabang
- • Sutherland Global Services Inc.
- ACCREDITATIONS AND AWARDS
- • ISO 9001:2015 by TUV Rheinland
- • Level IV Accredited by the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA)
- • CHED Autonomous Status
- PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- • Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- • Council of Deans and Educators in Business Region IVA
- • Philippine Association of Collegiate Schools in Business
|First Year||Students possess knowledge in business management functions, laws governing business contracts, and good organization governance.|
|Second Year||Students gained deeper knowledge on international laws in business and are immersed in their specific discipline.|
|Third Year||Students can conduct business research and feasibility study armed with the knowledge they continually gain in their specific discipline.|
|Fourth Year||Students are ready to face the real world with the knowledge gained inside the classroom and experience as they applied the knowledge in their On-The-Job Training.|